Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a MIRACLE!!

I'm actually blogging!! This is truly a miracle!! I decided right now to be better at this! Elise's faithful blogging inspired me!
So, I'm home in Canada! The plan is to be here until September, when I will head down to Rexburg again!! So far I have had a blast falling through my brother's trampoline, setting the alarm off at my dad's place of business, and cracking a rotten egg into the fry pan.
I wish I had pictures! But KK has my camera in the states.
I wish a wonderful day to any who may see this!
Til later..

3 comments:

It's the Hardy's said...

Thanks for falling through the trampoline! The kids have still managed to play on it today. It just takes a little more effort to not fall in the middle or off the sides!

Hardy said...

We are so glad you are here for a while....I'm sure things will get better..Cory said it's so nice to have you back at the center - you have a great spirit - and they can feel it there. :o)

Elise said...

please become more faithful at blogging...there are blessings in store.